Dragon's Triangle by Christine Kling

Many thanks to the publisher and Net Galley for sending me this book in exchange for an honest review.

Dragon's Triangle is set 4 years after the events of Circle of Bones and is based in South-East Asia, especially in the Philippines. It continues the story of Cole and Riley as they try to resume what they lost at the end of the first book in this series. They are joined again by Theo and a cast of very colourful characters.

To be honest, I don't quite know what to think about this book. The plot is pretty intense, the characters a good blend, but I feel the book lacked something. There were definite improvements over the first book, but...I just didn't enjoy it as much. The ending ended too quickly and predictably for my taste, but I'm sure other people would enjoy it more.

Star rating: 3 from 5 - not the treasure I hoped for!


Comments